Our goal at Touch Chiropractic is to provide the highest quality chiropractic services, in the safest manner and environment possible for our patients. As such, we are taking the following actions to keep you safe:
- The doctor’s schedules have been modified to allow for more time between appointments, so that social distancing between patients can be maintained, and thorough sanitizing of surfaces can be done. Dr. Dina will be treating only one patient at a time, rather than utilizing a group setting, for the time being.
- Chiropractic tables, adjusting instruments, and massagers are thoroughly sanitized between patients.
- All doctors and staff will be wearing appropriate facial coverings or masks. We request that patients entering the office do the same.
- Patients are being screened for symptoms of COVID-19 infection or exposure prior to scheduling.
- We will do everything in our power to minimize or eliminate wait times between visits, and to maintain social distancing in the reception area.
- Door handles, chairs, and countertops are being regularly sanitized throughout the day.
We ask the following of our patients, to help us keep our office safe and functional:
- Please ensure you arrive on time for your appointment.
- Please wear a mask or face covering that covers both you nose and mouth while in the office.
- We ask that only patients and their caregivers enter the office. While we love seeing families tag along, for now, we ask that only those getting adjusted enter the office.
- Please maintain 6-ft social distancing when encountering other patients in the office.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of illness or Covid-19, including fever, cough, or shortness of breath, we ask that you delay your chiropractic visit, and contact your primary care physician.
Thank you, in advance, for your cooperation in helping to keep us all safe.
With love & appreciation,
Drs. Jeff & Dina Keon
For the CDCs information on COVID-19, click here.